Family Digital, Inc. invests in good tech! Our vision is to be the most trusted company for families around the world. We will offer relevant tools, technology, and services providing economic benefit and data privacy for all participants. We’re looking for team members who can help support and expand this vision.
Our flagship product FamilyApp® enables families to safely connect online and find great things to do together! We're on a mission to fill people with hope as they experience the security of belonging to a family.
As a fast-growing startup, Family Digital team members will regularly interact with those in other team members worldwide. We are looking to build an enthusiastic, global team that’s as passionate about families as we are. We’re constantly looking for different ways to stretch and use our gifts, and encourage inter-departmental collaboration in order to provide the most relevant solutions for families worldwide.
About the creative services department:
Family Digital's creative services department utilizes the latest technology to bring value to our clients. It provides strategic content to empower customers to build their brands and improve search visibility.
About the role:
As a Family Digital Graphic Designer, you will be developing and designing relevant multimedia assets for website articles and social media for Family Digital clients. You’ll be editing static images, including graphics, illustrations, and icons for various articles and external communication.
You’ll also design short videos for external communications and social media for FamilyApp and other clients, as well as to help illustrate our product functionality internally. You will also work with the UX and product team and web designers, making sure that they also have the digital elements required to illustrate the product.
As our client list continues to grow, you’ll often make graphics, videos, and other marketing and product assets for new companies. These will depend on the goals and needs of the specific clients.
What you'll do:
- Create marketing assets for Family Digital clients, including videos and static images
- Create graphics for FamilyApp Lifestyle articles
- Create marketing assets of FamilyApp
- Create product and website videos
- Provide relevant assets to Family Digital product and UX teams
Desirable skills, knowledge, and experience:
- 5 years experience digital graphics/ design
- simple motion design experience
- Expert customer/stakeholder communication skills, able to take on a design project from concept to deliveryAdvanced experience with image editing tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.)
- Experience with content layout, formatting, data and content visualization
- Experience with brand design, character and scenery design
- Motion graphic/animation/video editing skills
- Experience with motion design and video production tools
- Experience with character and scenery design