Family Digital, Inc. invests in good tech! Our vision is to be the most trusted company for families around the world. We will offer relevant tools, technology, and services providing economic benefit and data privacy for all participants. We’re looking for team members who can help support and expand this vision.
Our flagship product FamilyApp® enables families to safely connect online and find great things to do together! We're on a mission to fill people with hope as they experience the security of belonging to a family.
As a fast-growing startup, FamilyApp employees will regularly interact with those in other team members worldwide. We are looking to build an enthusiastic, global team that’s as passionate about families as we are. We’re constantly looking for different ways to stretch and use our gifts, and encourage inter-departmental collaboration in order to provide the most relevant solutions for families worldwide.
About the marketing department:
FamilyApp’s marketing department has two main objectives: First, we want to drive awareness of FamilyApp and FamilyApp.com and promote downloads. This type of work will involve highlighting new app features, and user testimonials across our website, social platforms, and through various PR campaigns. Second, we want to celebrate the importance of family. We recognize and appreciate that each family is different, and want to make life easier for families.
About the role:
FamilyApp is looking for energetic individuals to join our Marketing Team as Associates. These individuals will learn a world-class marketing methodology working with the FamilyApp management team. As we are a growing company, marketing associates will gain a wide range of experience working with several different components of digital marketing.
What you'll do:
- Support the marketing team in generating leads
- Attend weekly marketing team meetings to collaborate on strategy
- Research potential sales targets and industry trends
- Support the social media manager to develop relevant content for social media channels. (primarily Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest)
- Collaborate with our marketing team to plan out and schedule social media content
- Find quality user-generated content
- Use HubSpot to track those relationships
- Work with the writing team to find quality photos for articles on FamilyApp.com
- Work with the writing team to help edit existing content where needed
- Represent FamilyApp at local events, and help to plan them
- Work with the team to coordinate gift packages for key influencers
- Add new recipes to the database
Desirable skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Familiarity with social media platforms and emerging trends
- Passion for families, and excitement interacting with people across social platforms
- A great eye for beauty and detail
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Humility: we’re excited to hear about all of the great work you’ve done. But we also recognize that we often do our best work collaborating with others who can sharpen our skills
- Ability to work in Virginia Beach is a plus